Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing #9

The easiest search tool for me to use to add blogs to my reader was edublog's winners list. The hardest search tool was Google Blog Search, which gave too many choices to sort through. Looking for the orange speaker icon made things easy, too. At one of edublog's librarian sites, my computer said there was an error and shut down. I found that strange, and don't know if the site had anything to do with it. The name of the blog was Hey Jude, and I believe it originated from England. I also used Yahoo Tools, since I have an account there. That was very easy for me to use, since I'm used to it. I'm looking forward to the next thing!

1 comment:

DAL said...

I had a similar experience with Hey Jude (as a Beatles fan, that was a blog that caught my eye). The computer didn't shut down, but I never could access it...it just sort of stuck. You are not alone!


Texas Longhorn

Texas Longhorn
by cdoele